Xiaomi 13 come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 67W. Xiaomi 13 runs MIUI 14 is based on Android 13 and packs 128GB, 256GB and 512GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage. You may have noticed that there are a bunch of flashing scripts in the folder.
- Once you have downloaded the ROM, transfer it to your device.
- Want to remove a custom ROM and get your Android phone back to its original state?
- Do NOT proceed if the firmware is incompatible with your phone model number.
- Installing MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, Poco devices can be used for various purposes.
So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. The reality is that if you want to flash the Global ROM on to a Chinese ROM phone, you will have to live with the unlocked bootloader thereafter. If you decide this is something you want to go ahead and do, read on below for step-by-step instructions. If you have merely unlocked and then relocked the bootloader, you should be fine. However, do note that unlocking the bootloader wipes all data from the phone, so make sure you have a backup first. First and foremost, there are a couple of prerequisites that you need to checkmark. Make sure that you go through each of the below-mentioned requirements and then only proceed with the below steps.
- Before beginning, it is important to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro Stock ROM Firmware Fastboot Flash File downloaded and saved to your device.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi 11T Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- A Nandroid backup is a full system backup created in the recovery.
- On this page Stock Firmware, we’re sharing the latest Xiaomi 11T Pro (codenamed vili) firmware flash files.
But for a completely clean and fresh installation of all system files, the fastboot method is the way to go. To flash via fastboot though, your Xiaomi smartphone’s bootloader has to be unlocked first.
Download either the fastboot or recovery firmware from the link(s) below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options. Do not hesitate to report any broken links detected. ROM that can be easily flashed by recovery or mobile is called Recovery ROM. The file extension of Recovery ROM is .zip which can be installed through local updates. Recovery files can be installed on Xiaomi, Redmi, etc mobile. Recovery ROM can also be flashed using Updater App.