In any circumstances that a user’s Apple Watch is https://dhowcruise.ae/unlock-the-potential-of-your-samsung-galaxy-s4-sch/ encountering a problem, an alert will appear on a user’s iPhone prompting to restore the Apple Watch to its previous state. IPad white screen is a particularly serious issue since the fixes are rather either/ or in nature.
Shirley graduated from English major and is currently an editor of MiniTool Team. She likes browsing and writing IT-related articles, and is committed to becoming a professional IT problem solver. The topic of her articles are generally about data recovery, data backup, and computer disk management, as well as other IT issues. In spare time, she likes watching movies, hiking and fishing. After you log into iCloud successfully, all backup information under this iCloud account will be listed. Then, select the backup you want to download, and MiniTool will download it automatically. After successful downloading, the program will scan and classify files automatically.
- EaseUS file repair tool allows you to fix damaged documents, videos, and pictures in differnet formats.
- Stellar is a data recovery software that helps you to recover deleted or lost data from SSDs, hard drives, and USB drives.
- It allows you to export your data to CSV, PDF, Gmail, Excel, Outlook, and more.
- You can do this with iTunes, but you will loose your device’s data.
- Whenever you encounter any iOS update error, try the above fixes and enjoy the benefits of your latest iOS.
To restore all the data when the iPhone keeps rebooting, download its Free Edition on your computer or Mac for a try. ApowerRescue is iPhone recovery software that enables you to get back your lost contact messages, calendar, notes, and more. This tool can be used to retrieve lost files from iCloud/iTunes. The problem of Mac’s black screen of death is not irreparable and neither do you need to rush to the Apple repair store to get it fixed.
To do this, you can visit Apple’s listing of error types here. Please check the connection and try again. Update (xup) file format not supported. The update file does not match XML standard.
The resource below provides troubleshooting steps for issues updating iOS software. Try the general steps outlined here first to address the corrupt firmware file error you are seeing.